söndag 21 april 2013

Mitt Kina swapkort/My China swapcard

Nu har mitt Justcards swap "Kina" kort kommit fram till Denise i Australien så nu kan jag visa upp det här på bloggen! =)

Jag använde mig av China Bell från Digital Doodling, ett mönstrat papper, ett mynt och en bambu die. 
På bambustammen så lade jag till crackle accent för att få till en fin yta! =)

My Justcards swap card with a China theme just arrived in Australia and Denise liked it, so now I can post it here on my blog! =)
I used a digital stamp from Digital Doodling, a patterned paper, a coin and a bamboo die! On the bamboo I added crackle accent to give it a nice surface! =)



5 kommentarer:

  1. This is just gorgeous Elenor!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love it Elenor, love the bamboo die cut. The image is so sweet and you have coloured her so beautifully. I can see why she liked it I would have loved it *smile*
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Cards by Lady Anne

    SvaraRadera
  3. Det var ett fint kort.
    Kram från Gun-Britt

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, Elenor love the colors of your card.

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a great card, I'm not surprised Denise loved it!! My sister who lives in Australia is also called Denise, wouldn't it be funny if it was her. LOL

    SvaraRadera