onsdag 1 juni 2011

Guest DT at Digistamps4joy + DT-call

Digistamps4Joy are having a DT-call and a new challege, I was one of three choosen as a guest DT this time. The challenge was to make something with the theme "Wings" and we got the same image, Funky fairy Kelly, to work with! Not hard at all to do, I paperpierced the wings and raised them up to make them stand out a little! =)

Digistamps4 Joy söker nya medlemmar till sitt designteam så jag tänkte söka dit och blev utvald som gästdesigner tillsammans med 2 andra tjejer. Utmaningen var att göra något med temat "Vingar" och vi fick alla samma bild, Funky Fairy Kelly, att arbeta med! Det var inte så svårt att göra ett kort, jag skrev ut två bilder av samma och klippte ut vingarna och höjde upp dem med 3D kuddar så att de syns lite mer! =)


I'm adding this card to the following challenges/jag lägger till kortet till följande utmaningar:

11 kommentarer:

  1. Well done Elenor for being a guest designer!!!! Love your card - great for the wings theme!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fint kort, jag gillar ju färgen lila! ;) hihi SV: Jaa, macarons är ju så smarrigt! :) Hoppas att du har en fin dag. Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilket Häftigt kort!

    Kram
    Stevie

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Eleanor,

    Thanks so much for the kind words! :)

    The stamp jar is my logo (it's me inside it!) :P so not for sale...but I can make something similar if you want.
    I accept personalized "orders" as well and I can draw inside it whoever you want...if you want I can draw your friend (in a jar or bottle)...just send me her pic :). It will be just for her I won't put it for sale on my blog.
    Contact me if you're interested and we'll discuss the price and talk more.

    Good luck with the DT call :) the card is really cute!

    Hugs,
    Lia

    SvaraRadera
  5. Love this card Elenor. You did an incredible job with the paper piecing. What's the wording on your dp? It looks like the words to a song that I know.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh very pretty! Love how you cut out the wings to add dimension! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

    SvaraRadera
  7. A beautiful, creative card which is perfect for our theme this week at Take a Word. Thankyou so much for taking part.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week! Hugs!

    SvaraRadera