tisdag 29 april 2014

Digistamps4Joy Monthly Christmas Challenge April

Better late then never, I colored this months Christmas Digi from Digistamps4Joy and then cleaned and only found it tonight! =)
This is also being entered into Lady Anne's Christmas Club April! =)

I didn't color it as a Robin but with the colors I felt like, so I hope no one will be offended by that! I used my imagination and promarkers, the background is recycled from an old card! =)


Also adding this to: Decosse's Dynamite Doodles: The 12 Month Christmas Card Link Up



8 kommentarer:

  1. Great Christmas card Ellis. Jenny x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful image and coloring Elenor..Lox

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nu är det dags för vår lite försenade påskresa. Försvinner på en vecka för lite rekreation och återhämtning.. Kramiz!

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is just so beautifully designed and vibrantly coloured. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of May.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is really gorgeous Elenor I love the image.
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous card design.

    Hugs diane

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful Eleanor hun love it and thanks so much for the comment u left on my blog xxx

    SvaraRadera