fredag 26 september 2014

Weekly DT-project for Smeared Ink + New release + Boob warning =)

There are a new set out in the Smeared Ink Rubber Club for October and we got to make samples from it! The images are fabulous and I used one of them + a sentiment that worked with it.

I colored the image with promarkers and the hair is colored in red, yellow and orange tones. The I found a scrap paper with a fantasy theme + a little glitter on it and it was the perfect background for the image. Mounted everything on craft paper and the card was done! =)

This is also my weekly DT-project, so hope you will enjoy it! =) 



4 kommentarer:

  1. Brilliant card Elenor, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Det är verkligen Fröken Hårfager! Ett hårsvall som många skulle ge sin högra hand för! :) Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Underbart kort och vilket hår :) Hoppas att du har haft en fin helg. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card and image Elenor..Loz

    SvaraRadera