måndag 24 september 2012

Art With No Boundaries - Anything goes & Asian Inspired Part 2

Toda we are showing off some new Asian Inspired projects for the challenge at Art With No Boundaries, this time we got to use the gorgoeus Asian Designs from CS Designs that has both traditional Geishas and cool Harajuki Girls! =)

I used the dominos that the geishas and Harajuki girls are on to decorate a old artichoke tin can I saved from earlier! =)
 I really needed something at work to hold all my pens and give my desk a tidier look.
So I began with printing out the wonderful bamboo background on green paper, divided it into two pieces and added it to the tin with doublesided tape. Have learned that everything sticks better with the original paper left on the tin! =) Also added a green ribbon to the top and bottom of the can!
Then I used my promarkers and gel pens to color the dominos and added them with my glue onto the tin too! =)
I love this shiny new can that hold my pencils and brighten my desk! =)

On a sadder note, I'm leaving the DT at the end of September, I have had a blast working with Chris and the design team but need more time for me and my life right now! But I can always join in on the challenges, so will be back in some way or another! =)




11 kommentarer:

  1. oh vad fin!!
    Härligt med kalas i helgen! Grattis i efterskott :)
    Hoppas du får en fin dag!
    Kram
    Ida

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så fin...jag älskar ju grönt! Här är ingen frost men mycket rått o kallt! Idag öser regnet ner och det blåser! Kramiz

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej vännen!
    Vad fint det blev.
    Jag ska göra ett kort till en som fyller 60. Ska försöka och printa ut ett ansikte från ett foto på henne som ska få kortet. 3D kortet är en tant som sitter i en fåtölj och stickar.
    Mycket gottigt din mage fick.
    Var hos en kompis och fika igår hon tycker jag är tråkig som inte äter kaffebröd. På kalas äter jag kaffebröd.
    Mulet här idag men i morse var himlen röd och fin. Ska ut och se om jag hittar en bra promenadväg det är lösspringande hundar överallt här inte många som håller hunden kopplad.
    Ha en bra dag
    Kram från Gun-Britt

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow a love your project, great digi's and I think the pencils will look great in it!

    hugs Amanda

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ellis this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera
  6. Vad fint, jag gillar den gröna färgen. Visst är den fin servisen. Igår budade jag hem en såskanna med. Kram :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. This pencil holder turned out so beautiful What a transformation from an ordinary tin can.

    I will miss having you on the DT, Elenor, but am grateful to have had the chance to know you and create along side of you. I wish you much happiness and am glad you will stay in touch with us. All the best!

    SvaraRadera
  8. this looks beautiful Elenor.

    greetings karin

    SvaraRadera
  9. ser himla nice ut! :D Hoppas att du har en bra onsdag! :D

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi Eleanor
    I love the way you have decorated these tin cans. I am going to miss you on the DT as well Hope to see you back soon
    Warmest wishes Paula :o)

    SvaraRadera