lördag 1 augusti 2015

Smudgy Antics August challenge - Anything Goes

A new challenge is up at Smudgy Antics and the optional twist this month is "Creepy Creatures." =)

For my DT-project I choose to work with the Candy corn monster and colored it with my promarkers. Found some signs on a Halloween Christmas paper with candy theme. I combined the ticket with the candy sign and wrote: to "Candy"land on it! =) Found some paper scraps that worked for the background and then a blue cs for the cardbase.

So this is my take on a creepy creature, not sure I would like to meet this candy monster on a dark night! =)




2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful creepy card Elenor I like that image
    Kevin xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. He looks Fantastic Elenor and not a bit scary, but I would run if I saw him in the dark..loz

    SvaraRadera