tisdag 31 maj 2011

Michelle Perkett Studio "Bingo Challenge"

This challenge is about making a card or other project with a line of the words or all of the nine things on the bingo platter for a full house! =) Here is the platter:

 This is my card and I think I got a full house! =) So this is my teams week, so I can't enter but I hope all of you will enter and don't forget that you have to use one of Michelles lovely images! I used Rose and lot's of decorations and papers! =) You can find lot's of great images at Michelle's Etsy store!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Åhh vilket sött kort!:D SV: Här blir det nog en riktigt fin sommardag idag! :) Låter som enbra dag, hoppas att även denna dag blir kanon för dig! :)Kramis

    SvaraRadera
  2. So cute Elenor!!!! Great card and gorgeous image from Michelle!

    SvaraRadera
  3. What a great card! Love your lace. Thanks for joining us over at PCJ.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    SvaraRadera