tisdag 17 juli 2012

Art With No Boundaries - Anything Goes & Just Clowning Around Part 1

Time for a new theme and challenge at Art With No Boundaries, as usual the Anything Goes + Just Clowning Around Part 1 for the bonus round! =)
We got to use different Harlequin images and the Spirelli kit that Chris from CS Designs has created!

I used the oval shaped Harlequin and colored her first with my promarkers, then cut her out and placed her on the Spirelli rectangle shape. 
I had colored the edges on the spirelli shape + wrapped fuzzy ribbon around so it looks like she has a nice collar on! =) Then I added a selfadhesive magnet to the back and got a very beautiful magnet! =)



10 kommentarer:

  1. She is hauntingly beautiful in these gorgeous colours. I love what you did with the spirelli background. The coloured edges and fibres make a fabulous collar.

    SvaraRadera
  2. wow gorgeous Elenor.

    greetings karin

    SvaraRadera
  3. I found you tonight. What beautiful artistic work you habe done I cannot even think how clever u are wher do you learn something like this.

    SvaraRadera
  4. She's an absolute beauty. Love the colors and that fuzzy yarn, I would never have thought to use that on a spirelli. I'll have to give that a try.

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is gorgeous Elenor! I love the way you've done the fuzzy yarn and the colours are beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Awesome project Elenor! Love the beautiful design :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. I love your beautiful clown the spirelli with the fibres on it make her really stand out:o)

    SvaraRadera
  8. this is incredibly beautiful! i am just entranced by this creation. xo

    SvaraRadera