söndag 22 juli 2012

Avadares first challenge -Summer Heat

Teresa, a crafting friend I've seen creations from online has just started her first challenge blog, Avadares, together Sara Dawn, author and illustrator! =)

So when I found this and saw that they had a free image for their first challenge I decided to try my luck and enter a card! The sentiment is my own, and it's printed out and then I added the flower and the waterdrop!
Found a fitting background paper and a pink cs for the background! =)


8 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely sentiment. I just love your striped background paper. Thank you for sharing your card with us and be sure to come back in August for a new challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic job with Sara's image and what a lovely sentiment. Very pretty card.
    Thanks for playing in the first Avadares Challenge, Elenor. Good luck on the draw and I hope to see you back on August 3rd for our next challenge and the introduction of our design team.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    SvaraRadera
  3. vad kul att du hittat tillbaka till min blogg... ibland glömmer t o m jag av att den finns :-)..

    SvaraRadera
  4. Så söt blomma. Så sanna ord med :)
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. So beautiful Elenor! I love how you did the background :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Så fint... i år får blommorna allt vatten dom behöver....här på Västkusten i alla fall. :) KRam

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card to go with your beautiful verse :)

    SvaraRadera
  8. This is so sweet and the colours are great.

    SvaraRadera