måndag 23 juli 2012

Art With No Boundaries - Anything Goes & Just Clowning Around Part 2

Time for part 2 of our Anything Goes & Just Clowning Around challenges at Art With No Boundaries! =)
We are still using the lovely Harlequins from CS Designs and this time I got to use Harlequin Square and got the suggestion to make a doll, since I didn't really now what to do!

So a doll is what I made, used a doublesided paper where one side was mostly white and pink and the other black and white! 
The head is made with the Irregular Square Spirelli shape and I added washi tape around it with a diamond pattern! 
Then I used a backing paper for razors as a template to create the shape of the body and cut out arms and legs in almost the same shape!
 I used the If you see a friend sentiment also from CS Designs! =) 
Then I just added some small stars to the head and arms, the arms and legs are fastened with brads!

Don't forget to stop by the challenge blog to see the other DT's creations, they are amazing! =)






9 kommentarer:

  1. I love your black, pink and white doll. She is so pretty and I love the star tiara and on her cuffs. You gave me a smile today ;-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. She's so cute. Love the addition of the washi tape...great idea. The little star bling is a perfect touch to her sweet outfit.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your doll is beautiful. Love the colours and the pattern on her dress. The tiara and bracelets are lovely finishing touches :o)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Your doll is darling - she's the sweetest with all her bling!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very cute Elenor!! Love the colours of course!!

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love it this is wonderful, you are so clever.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Eleanor its amazing love the quote too .x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Elenor, You did a fantastic job on this. I love the colors you used as well as the little bracelets and tiara you added. She is beautiful as well as fashionable.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    SvaraRadera