onsdag 19 oktober 2011

Simply Betty Stamps: 12 Days of Halloween - On the First Day of Halloween....

On the First Day of Halloween....

...My true love gave to me
An owl in a rotten oak tree!
Here is my second card in this challenge but the first, I did the third first and have now done #1 and #2! =)

I used a cute little owl from As You Wish and then The Burton Chibi "Jack Skellington", a tree sticker and the text above! 

Simply Betty Stamps har en 12 dagars utmaning med Halloween tema och olika saker att göra varje dag, denna gången skulle man ha med ett träd och en uggla! =)

3 kommentarer:

  1. LOL I just love the images and "verse"!!! Fantastic card - you've been very busy!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is perfect for Day 1 of the 12 Days of Halloween. Thank you for joining in the madness
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. hahaha! :P an owl in a rotten oak tree. haha! kom du på själv eller utskrift? ;)
    pöss!

    SvaraRadera